Where is the song?
On the blockchain
Where is it stored?
The song is fully written on the Ethereum blockchain.
Does it guarantee the availability of the song?
As long as Ethereum exists, you can be sure that all the data and the history of the data are available.
What if Arpeggi website is offline?
You keep your song
Here are the elements you can retrieve
- song name
- other song data
Good points 👍
- Arpeggi chose to put the song, the song name and the other song data in token, on the blockchain. That ensures you own the data at any time.
- If Arpeggi dies & Ethereum survives, you will be able to retrieve this data.
- Great to see that Arpeggi created a documentation on how we can retrieve our song outside the platform.
- You can find the instructions to play your song in the contract directly (line 1298) on Etherscan.
Bad points 👎
- We don't see any bad points here. Arpeggi uses the best minting method with existing technologies to ensure decentralization and persistence of the song.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Song (computed media)||
|Song name (text)||
|Other song data (text)||
|A documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets is published.||+10|