Where are the cryptoz attributes?
On the blockchain
Where is it stored?
The cryptoz attributes are fully written on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain.
Does it guarantee the availability of the cryptoz attributes?
As long as Binance Smart Chain exists, you can be sure that all the data and the history of the data are available.
What if Cryptoz website is offline?
You partially lose your Cryptoz
Here are the elements you can retrieve
- cryptoz attributes
Here are the elements you lose
- cryptoz visual
- other data
Good points 👍
- Cryptoz chose to put the cryptoz attributes in token, on the blockchain. That ensures you own the data at any time.
- If Cryptoz dies & Binance Smart Chain survives, you will be able to retrieve this data.
Bad points 👎
- The cryptoz visual and the other data are hosted on a server owned by Cryptoz.
- This data can be altered or deleted by Cryptoz at any time.
- It would be highly appreciated if Cryptoz hosted this data on Blockweave or IPFS.
- It would be appreciated if Cryptoz would create documentation (article or video) that explains how users can retrieve the Cryptoz outside the platform.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Cryptoz attributes (text)||
|Cryptoz visual (computed media)||20||15||10||5||
|Other data (text)||10||5||5||0||
|There is no documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets.||+0|