Where are the attributes?
Where is it stored?
The attributes are hosted on several computers via IPFS protocol.
What exactly is IPFS?
IPFS is a distributed system for storing and accessing files or assets. This is not a blockchain. You can see more information here.
Does it guarantee the availability of the attributes?
No. To be sure about the persistence of the data, you need someone to "pin" your data on IPFS nodes. In most cases, the NFT platform does it for you.
What if Everai website is offline?
You partially lose your duo
Here are the elements you can retrieve
- other data
Here are the elements you lose
Good points 👍
Bad points 👎
- The data hosted on IPFS needs to be "pinned" to be available. If not, it can disappear at any time. We recommend using a more robust solution like Blockweave.
- The visual is hosted on a server owned by Everai.
- This data can be altered or deleted by Everai at any time.
- It would be highly appreciated if Everai hosted this data on Blockweave or IPFS.
- It would be appreciated if Everai would create documentation (article or video) that explains how users can retrieve the duo outside the platform.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Visual (computed media)||20||15||10||5||
|Other data (text)||10||5||
|There is no documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets.||+0|