Where is the attributes?
On the blockchain
Where is it stored?
The attributes is fully written on the Ethereum blockchain.
Does it guarantee the availability of the attributes?
As long as Ethereum exists, you can be sure that all the data and the history of the data are available.
What if Gm website is offline?
You keep your gm
Here are the elements you can retrieve
- other data
Good points 👍
- Gm chose to put the attributes, the visual and the other data in token, on the blockchain. That ensures you own the data at any time.
- If Gm dies & Ethereum survives, you will be able to retrieve this data.
- Great to see that Gm created a documentation on how we can retrieve our gm outside the platform.
- To interpret attributes and the SVG visual, you will need to decode the standard Base64 format.
Bad points 👎
- We don't see any bad points here. Gm uses the best minting method with existing technologies to ensure decentralization and persistence of the gm.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Visual (computed media)||
|Other data (text)||
|A documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets is published.||+10|