Where are the gummy bear attributes?
Where is it stored?
The gummy bear attributes are hosted on several computers (CDN technology). The link that lands to the data is owned by Happyland Gummy Bears.
Can Happyland Gummy Bears alter or delete the gummy bear attributes?
Yes, at anytime.
What if Happyland Gummy Bears website is offline?
You lose your gummy bear
Here are the elements you lose
- gummy bear attributes
- gummy bear visual
- other data
Good points 👍
- We don't see any good points here. The only thing you really own is a token in the blockchain.
Bad points 👎
- The gummy bear attributes, the gummy bear visual and the other data are hosted on a server owned by Happyland Gummy Bears.
- This data can be altered or deleted by Happyland Gummy Bears at any time.
- It would be highly appreciated if Happyland Gummy Bears hosted this data on Blockweave or IPFS.
- It would be appreciated if Happyland Gummy Bears would create documentation (article or video) that explains how users can retrieve the gummy bear outside the platform.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Gummy bear attributes (text)||60||50||30||
|Gummy bear visual (computed media)||20||15||10||
|Other data (text)||10||5||5||
|There is no documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets.||+0|