How is it calculated
Where is the item attributes?
On the blockchain
Where is it stored?
The item attributes is fully written on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain.
Does it guarantee the availability of the item attributes?
As long as Binance Smart Chain exists, you can be sure that all the data and the history of the data are available.
What if Hyruleswap website is offline?
You keep your item
Here are the elements you can retrieve
- item attributes
- item visual
- other data
Good points 👍
- Hyruleswap chose to put the item attributes and the other data in token, on the blockchain. That ensures you own the data at any time.
- If Hyruleswap dies & Binance Smart Chain survives, you will be able to retrieve this data.
- Hyruleswap chose to put the item visual on a distributed & decentralized protocol: IPFS. Even if this is not the best practice to guarantee data availability, this is better than choosing private storage.
- If Hyruleswap dies & IPFS survives, you will be able to retrieve this data.
Bad points 👎
- The data hosted on IPFS needs to be "pinned" to be available. If not, it can disappear at any time. We recommend using a more robust solution like Blockweave.
- It would be appreciated if Hyruleswap would create documentation (article or video) that explains how users can retrieve the item outside the platform.
This audit has been performed by a human and the grade is based on the Utility / Entertainment scheme.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Item attributes (text)||
|Item visual (computed media)||20||15||
|Other data (text)||
|There is no documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets.||+0|
Was this page helpful ?
Contact OpenGem team
We may have miss something, let's talk about it while sharing a (digital) coffee ☕️