Where are the attributes?
On the blockchain
Where is it stored?
The attributes are fully written on the Ethereum blockchain.
Does it guarantee the availability of the attributes?
As long as Ethereum exists, you can be sure that all the data and the history of the data are available.
What if Mooncat website is offline?
You keep your moon cat
Here are the elements you can retrieve
- other data
Good points 👍
- Mooncat chose to put the attributes, the visual and the other data in token, on the blockchain. That ensures you own the data at any time.
- If Mooncat dies & Ethereum survives, you will be able to retrieve this data.
- Great to see that Mooncat created a documentation on how we can retrieve our moon cat outside the platform.
- A tool to retrieve your moon cat https://mooncat.community/blog/onchain
Bad points 👎
- We don't see any bad points here. Mooncat uses the best minting method with existing technologies to ensure decentralization and persistence of the moon cat.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Visual (computed media)||
|Other data (text)||
|A documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets is published.||+10|