Where is the visual?
On the blockchain
Where is it stored?
The visual is fully written on the Ethereum blockchain.
Does it guarantee the availability of the visual?
As long as Ethereum exists, you can be sure that all the data and the history of the data are available.
What if Non Fungible Conference website is offline?
You keep your Ticket for the Non Fungible Conference 2023
Here are the elements you can retrieve
- other data
Good points 👍
- Non Fungible Conference chose to put the visual, the name and the other data in token, on the blockchain. That ensures you own the data at any time.
- If Non Fungible Conference dies & Ethereum survives, you will be able to retrieve this data.
- Great to see that Non Fungible Conference created a documentation on how we can retrieve our Ticket for the Non Fungible Conference 2023 outside the platform.
- 3 storing methods IPFS, Arweave, private server + provenance proof + onchain Backup. The best way to store and backup an NFT asset so far.
Bad points 👎
- We don't see any bad points here. Non Fungible Conference uses the best minting method with existing technologies to ensure decentralization and persistence of the Ticket for the Non Fungible Conference 2023.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Visual (computed media)||
|Other data (text)||
|A documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets is published.||+10|