How is it calculated
Where are the cat attributes?
Where is it stored?
The cat attributes are hosted on a private server owned by Cool Cats.
Can Cool Cats alter or delete the cat attributes?
Yes, at anytime.
What if Cool Cats website is offline?
You lose your cool cat
Here are the elements you lose
- cat attributes
- cat visual
- other data
Good points 👍
- We don't see any good points here. The only thing you really own is a token in the blockchain.
Bad points 👎
- The cat attributes, the cat visual and the other data are hosted on a server owned by Cool Cats.
- This data can be altered or deleted by Cool Cats at any time.
- It would be highly appreciated if Cool Cats hosted this data on Blockweave or IPFS.
- It would be appreciated if Cool Cats would create documentation (article or video) that explains how users can retrieve the cool cat outside the platform.
This audit has been performed by a human and the grade is based on the Utility / Entertainment scheme.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Cat attributes (text)||60||50||30||5||
|Cat visual (computed media)||20||15||10||5||
|Other data (text)||10||5||5||0||
|There is no documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets.||+0|
Was this page helpful ?
Contact OpenGem team
We may have miss something, let's talk about it while sharing a (digital) coffee ☕️