Where are the attributes?
Where is it stored?
The attributes are hosted on a private server owned by Get Protocol.
Can Get Protocol alter or delete the attributes?
Yes, at anytime.
What if Get Protocol website is offline?
You lose your ticket
Here are the elements you lose
- other data
Good points 👍
- We don't see any good points here. The only thing you really own is a token in the blockchain.
Bad points 👎
- The attributes, the visual and the other data are hosted on a server owned by Get Protocol.
- This data can be altered or deleted by Get Protocol at any time.
- It would be highly appreciated if Get Protocol hosted this data on Blockweave or IPFS.
- It would be appreciated if Get Protocol would create documentation (article or video) that explains how users can retrieve the ticket outside the platform.
This audit has been performed by a human and the grade is based on the Utility / Entertainment scheme.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Visual (uploaded media)||Technically too expensive||20||10||0||
|Other data (text)||10||5||5||0||
|There is no documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets.||+0|
Was this page helpful ?