How is it calculated
Where are the bull's traits?
Where is it stored?
The bull's traits are hosted on a private server owned by Bulls On The Block.
Can Bulls On The Block alter or delete the bull's traits?
Yes, at anytime.
What if Bulls On The Block website is offline?
You lose your bull
Here are the elements you lose
- bull's traits
- bull's visual
- other data
Good points 👍
- We noticed that the bull's visual is hosted on IPFS, but the hash is not included in the blockchain. The score would be higher if it was.
Bad points 👎
- The bull's traits and the other data are hosted on a server owned by Bulls On The Block.
- This data can be altered or deleted by Bulls On The Block at any time.
- It would be highly appreciated if Bulls On The Block hosted this data on Blockweave or IPFS.
- It would be appreciated if Bulls On The Block would create documentation (article or video) that explains how users can retrieve the bull outside the platform.
This audit has been performed by a human and the grade is based on the Utility / Entertainment scheme.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Bull's traits (text)||60||50||30||5||
|Bull's visual (computed media)||20||15||10||5||5||
|Other data (text)||10||5||5||0||
|There is no documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets.||+0|
Was this page helpful ?
Contact OpenGem team
We may have miss something, let's talk about it while sharing a (digital) coffee ☕️