Where are the attributes?
On the blockchain
Where is it stored?
The attributes are fully written on the Ethereum blockchain.
Does it guarantee the availability of the attributes?
As long as Ethereum exists, you can be sure that all the data and the history of the data are available.
What if Critterz website is offline?
You partially lose your plot
Here are the elements you can retrieve
- other data
Here are the elements you lose
Good points 👍
- Critterz chose to put the attributes and the other data in token, on the blockchain. That ensures you own the data at any time.
- If Critterz dies & Ethereum survives, you will be able to retrieve this data.
Bad points 👎
- The visual is hosted on a server owned by Critterz.
- This data can be altered or deleted by Critterz at any time.
- It would be highly appreciated if Critterz hosted this data on Blockweave or IPFS.
- It would be appreciated if Critterz would create documentation (article or video) that explains how users can retrieve the plot outside the platform.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Visual (computed media)||20||15||10||5||
|Other data (text)||
|There is no documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets.||+0|