How is it calculated
Where are the attributes?
Where is it stored?
The attributes are hosted on a private server owned by Clone X.
Can Clone X alter or delete the attributes?
Yes, at anytime.
What if Clone X website is offline?
You lose your cloneX
Here are the elements you lose
- other data
Good points 👍
- We don't see any good points here. The only thing you really own is a token in the blockchain.
Bad points 👎
- The attributes, the visual and the other data are hosted on a server owned by Clone X.
- This data can be altered or deleted by Clone X at any time.
- It would be highly appreciated if Clone X hosted this data on Blockweave or IPFS.
- It would be appreciated if Clone X would create documentation (article or video) that explains how users can retrieve the cloneX outside the platform.
This audit has been performed by a human and the grade is based on the Utility / Entertainment scheme.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Visual (computed media)||20||15||10||5||
|Other data (text)||10||5||5||0||
|There is no documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets.||+0|
Was this page helpful ?
Contact OpenGem team
We may have miss something, let's talk about it while sharing a (digital) coffee ☕️