How is it calculated
Where are the attributes?
Where is it stored?
The attributes are hosted on a private server owned by Ovr.
Can Ovr alter or delete the attributes?
Yes, at anytime.
What if Ovr website is offline?
You lose your Land
Here are the elements you lose
- other data
Good points 👍
- We don't see any good points here. The only thing you really own is a token in the blockchain.
Bad points 👎
- The attributes, the visual and the other data are hosted on a server owned by Ovr.
- This data can be altered or deleted by Ovr at any time.
- It would be highly appreciated if Ovr hosted this data on Blockweave or IPFS.
- It would be appreciated if Ovr would create documentation (article or video) that explains how users can retrieve the Land outside the platform.
This audit has been performed by a human and the grade is based on the Utility / Entertainment scheme.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Visual (computed media)||20||15||10||5||
|Other data (text)||10||5||5||0||
|There is no documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets.||+0|
Was this page helpful ?
Contact OpenGem team
We may have miss something, let's talk about it while sharing a (digital) coffee ☕️