How is it calculated
Where is the visual?
Where is it stored?
The visual is hosted on a private server owned by Pixelchain.
Can Pixelchain alter or delete the visual?
Yes, at anytime.
What if Pixelchain website is offline?
You lose your pixel art
Here are the elements you lose
- other data
Good points 👍
- We don't see any good points here. The only thing you really own is a token in the blockchain.
Bad points 👎
- The visual, the name and the other data are hosted on a server owned by Pixelchain.
- This data can be altered or deleted by Pixelchain at any time.
- It would be highly appreciated if Pixelchain hosted this data on Blockweave or IPFS.
- It would be appreciated if Pixelchain would create documentation (article or video) that explains how users can retrieve the pixel art outside the platform.
This audit has been performed by a human and the grade is based on the Computed Art scheme.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Visual (computed media)||60||50||30||5||
|Other data (text)||10||5||5||0||
|There is no documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets.||+0|
Was this page helpful ?
Contact OpenGem team
We may have miss something, let's talk about it while sharing a (digital) coffee ☕️