How is it calculated
Where are the fluf attributes?
Where is it stored?
The fluf attributes are hosted on a private server owned by Fluf World.
Can Fluf World alter or delete the fluf attributes?
Yes, at anytime.
What if Fluf World website is offline?
You lose your fluf
Here are the elements you lose
- fluf attributes
- fluf visual
- other data
At the audit date, all data are hosted on a server. However, the smart contract has immutableIPFSBucket which is not used yet. When the team project will use IPFS and will lock the smart contract, the score will be higher.
Good points 👍
- We don't see any good points here. The only thing you really own is a token in the blockchain.
Bad points 👎
- The fluf attributes, the fluf visual and the other data are hosted on a server owned by Fluf World.
- This data can be altered or deleted by Fluf World at any time.
- It would be highly appreciated if Fluf World hosted this data on Blockweave or IPFS.
- It would be appreciated if Fluf World would create documentation (article or video) that explains how users can retrieve the fluf outside the platform.
This audit has been performed by a human and the grade is based on the Utility / Entertainment scheme.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Fluf attributes (text)||60||50||30||5||
|Fluf visual (computed media)||20||15||10||5||
|Other data (text)||10||5||5||0||
|There is no documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets.||+0|
Was this page helpful ?
Contact OpenGem team
We may have miss something, let's talk about it while sharing a (digital) coffee ☕️