Where is the visual?
On the blockchain
Where is it stored?
The visual is fully written on the Polygon blockchain.
Does it guarantee the availability of the visual?
As long as Polygon exists, you can be sure that all the data and the history of the data are available.
What if Le Crypto Daily website is offline?
You keep your Proof of Dailyness
Here are the elements you can retrieve
- other data
Good points 👍
- Le Crypto Daily chose to put the visual, the name and the other data in token, on the blockchain. That ensures you own the data at any time.
- If Le Crypto Daily dies & Polygon survives, you will be able to retrieve this data.
- Great to see that Le Crypto Daily created a documentation on how we can retrieve our Proof of Dailyness outside the platform.
- 3 storing methods IPFS, Arweave, private server + provenance proof + onchain Backup. The best way to store and backup an NFT asset so far.
Bad points 👎
- We don't see any bad points here. Le Crypto Daily uses the best minting method with existing technologies to ensure decentralization and persistence of the Proof of Dailyness.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Visual (computed media)||
|Other data (text)||
|A documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets is published.||+10|