How is it calculated
Where is the monster attributes?
Where is it stored?
The monster attributes is hosted on a private server owned by Polychain Monsters.
Can Polychain Monsters alter or delete the monster attributes?
Yes, at anytime.
What if Polychain Monsters website is offline?
You lose your Monster
Here are the elements you lose
- monster attributes
- monster visual
- other data
Good points 👍
- We don't see any good points here. The only thing you really own is a token in the blockchain.
Bad points 👎
- The monster attributes, the monster visual and the other data are hosted on a server owned by Polychain Monsters.
- This data can be altered or deleted by Polychain Monsters at any time.
- It would be highly appreciated if Polychain Monsters hosted this data on Blockweave or IPFS.
- It would be appreciated if Polychain Monsters would create documentation (article or video) that explains how users can retrieve the Monster outside the platform.
This audit has been performed by a human and the grade is based on the Utility / Entertainment scheme.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Monster attributes (text)||60||50||30||5||
|Monster visual (computed media)||20||15||10||5||
|Other data (text)||10||5||5||0||
|There is no documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets.||+0|
Was this page helpful ?
Contact OpenGem team
We may have miss something, let's talk about it while sharing a (digital) coffee ☕️