Where is the visual?
On a blockchain
Where is it stored?
The visual is hosted on a blockchain: Blockweave.
What exactly is Blockweave?
Blockweave has been created to offer a decentralized solution for asset hosting. You can see more information at arweave.org.
Does it guarantee the availability of the visual?
Even if today there is no way to 100% guarantee a decentralized and persistent media hosting, you can be sure that, with Blockweave, your NFT uses the most advanced technology to offer sustained availability.
What if Samoyedcoin website is offline?
You keep your Samoyed
Here are the elements you can retrieve
Good points 👍
- Samoyedcoin chose to put the name in token, on the blockchain. That ensures you own the data at any time.
- If Samoyedcoin dies & Solana survives, you will be able to retrieve this data.
- Samoyedcoin chose to put the visual and the attributes on Blockweave. This blockchain is a great protocol to keep this data available.
- If Samoyedcoin dies & Blockweave survives, you will be able to retrieve this data.
Bad points 👎
- It would be appreciated if Samoyedcoin would create documentation (article or video) that explains how users can retrieve the Samoyed outside the platform.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Visual (computed media)||60||
|There is no documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets.||+0|