Where are the attributes?
On a blockchain
Where is it stored?
The attributes are hosted on a blockchain: Blockweave.
What exactly is Blockweave?
Blockweave has been created to offer a decentralized solution for asset hosting. You can see more information at arweave.org.
Does it guarantee the availability of the attributes?
Even if today there is no way to 100% guarantee a decentralized and persistent media hosting, you can be sure that, with Blockweave, your NFT uses the most advanced technology to offer sustained availability.
What if Aurory website is offline?
You keep your Aurorian
Here are the elements you can retrieve
- other data
Good points 👍
- Aurory chose to put the other data in token, on the blockchain. That ensures you own the data at any time.
- If Aurory dies & Solana survives, you will be able to retrieve this data.
- Aurory chose to put the attributes and the visual on Blockweave. This blockchain is a great protocol to keep this data available.
- If Aurory dies & Blockweave survives, you will be able to retrieve this data.
Bad points 👎
- It would be appreciated if Aurory would create documentation (article or video) that explains how users can retrieve the Aurorian outside the platform.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Visual (computed media)||20||
|Other data (text)||
|There is no documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets.||+0|