How is it calculated
Where are the tree attributes?
On the blockchain
Where is it stored?
The tree attributes are fully written on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain.
Does it guarantee the availability of the tree attributes?
As long as Binance Smart Chain exists, you can be sure that all the data and the history of the data are available.
What if Treedefi website is offline?
You partially lose your Tree
Here are the elements you can retrieve
- tree attributes
- other data
Here are the elements you lose
- tree visual
Good points 👍
- Treedefi chose to put the tree attributes and the other data in token, on the blockchain. That ensures you own the data at any time.
- If Treedefi dies & Binance Smart Chain survives, you will be able to retrieve this data.
Bad points 👎
- The tree visual is hosted on a server owned by Treedefi.
- This data can be altered or deleted by Treedefi at any time.
- It would be highly appreciated if Treedefi hosted this data on Blockweave or IPFS.
- It would be appreciated if Treedefi would create documentation (article or video) that explains how users can retrieve the Tree outside the platform.
- It would be appreciable if the smart contract address was written on the platform or in the documentation.
This audit has been performed by a human and the grade is based on the Utility / Entertainment scheme.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Tree attributes (text)||
|Tree visual (computed media)||20||15||10||5||
|Other data (text)||
|There is no documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets.||+0|
Was this page helpful ?
Contact OpenGem team
We may have miss something, let's talk about it while sharing a (digital) coffee ☕️