Where are the artwork's attributes?
On the blockchain
Where is it stored?
The artwork's attributes are fully written on the Ethereum blockchain.
Does it guarantee the availability of the artwork's attributes?
As long as Ethereum exists, you can be sure that all the data and the history of the data are available.
What if Veefriends website is offline?
You keep your artwork
Here are the elements you can retrieve
- artwork's attributes
- artwork's visual
- other data
Good points 👍
- Veefriends chose to put the artwork's attributes and the other data in token, on the blockchain. That ensures you own the data at any time.
- If Veefriends dies & Ethereum survives, you will be able to retrieve this data.
- Veefriends chose to put the artwork's visual on Blockweave. This blockchain is a great protocol to keep this data available.
- If Veefriends dies & Blockweave survives, you will be able to retrieve this data.
Bad points 👎
- It would be appreciated if Veefriends would create documentation (article or video) that explains how users can retrieve the artwork outside the platform.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Artwork's attributes (text)||
|Artwork's visual (computed media)||20||
|Other data (text)||
|There is no documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets.||+0|