How is it calculated
Where is the watch reference?
On the blockchain
Where is it stored?
The watch reference is fully written on the Polygon blockchain.
Does it guarantee the availability of the watch reference?
As long as Polygon exists, you can be sure that all the data and the history of the data are available.
What if Watch Certificate website is offline?
You keep your Certification
Here are the elements you can retrieve
- watch reference
- watch image
- watch history
Good points 👍
- Watch Certificate chose to put the watch reference, the watch image and the watch history in token, on the blockchain. That ensures you own the data at any time.
- If Watch Certificate dies & Polygon survives, you will be able to retrieve this data.
- Great to see that Watch Certificate created a documentation on how we can retrieve our Certification outside the platform.
- Watch Certificate provides a powerful and very friendly tool to retrieve any onchain data
- Watch Certificate chose to store all the images onchain, which is uncommon enough to warrant notice.
Bad points 👎
- We don't see any bad points here. Watch Certificate uses the best minting method with existing technologies to ensure decentralization and persistence of the Certification.
This audit has been performed by a human and the grade is based on the Utility / Entertainment scheme.Download the audit report
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Watch reference (text)||
|Watch image (computed media)||
|Watch history (text)||
|A documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets is published.||+10|
Was this page helpful ?
Contact OpenGem team
We may have miss something, let's talk about it while sharing a (digital) coffee ☕️