Where are the stats?
Where is it stored?
The stats are hosted on a private server owned by Yohero.
Can Yohero alter or delete the stats?
Yes, at anytime.
What if Yohero website is offline?
You lose your Yolo
Here are the elements you lose
- other data
Good points 👍
- We don't see any good points here. The only thing you really own is a token in the blockchain.
Bad points 👎
- The stats, the visual and the other data are hosted on a server owned by Yohero.
- This data can be altered or deleted by Yohero at any time.
- It would be highly appreciated if Yohero hosted this data on Blockweave or IPFS.
- It would be appreciated if Yohero would create documentation (article or video) that explains how users can retrieve the Yolo outside the platform.
This audit has been performed by a human and the grade is based on the Utility / Entertainment scheme.
|Written on-chain||Hosted on Blockweave||Hosted via IPFS||Hosted via CDN||Hosted on a server||Not referenced|
|Visual (computed media)||20||15||10||5||
|Other data (text)||10||5||5||0||
|There is no documentation that explains how users can retrieve the NFT assets.||+0|
Was this page helpful ?